CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Welcome Home!


I can't not believe how fast the last 18 months have gone. Mon and Dad returned yesterday from Oakland, California. They were officially released yesterday from serving an "Honorable" mission in Oakland, California Mission. I am so proud of my parents! They did such a wonderful job in Oakland, that Dad's nickname was the Defender of the Doctrine! We are so happy to have them home and can't wait for Mikayla to get to know her grandparents! We Love you Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Yay! That is going to be awesome to have them back. Don't stop posting on the blog though, okay?? I still want to see pictures and hear what's going on. :)

Lanae Hale said...

I'm so glad they're back. They look great! I'm sure they'll love getting to know Mikayla!