CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Down and Derby!

Colten was able to compete in in his first ever Pinewood Derby race ever! He had a great time. We had worked very hard over the last 2 weeks trying to build a car that would go fast. Dallas Cowboys was the theme (of course!). We even asked Grandpa Jensen and Uncle Phil for advice and boy, did it pay off! Colten went undefeated into the finals but, then lost to another car both times. Once the dust had settled, Colten took 2nd place! I was so happy and also relieved for him! It just makes so excited to see him do so well! I guess there really is something to living life through your children! Colten now gets to go to districts in March! Way to go Colten chose

2 comments:

Super B said...

Great job to Colton. I remember that gym well...back in the day.

Lanae Hale said...

That is so awesome!! I LOVE the Pinewood Derby! Justin's going to get many chances to win at The Pinewood Derby. LOL