I signed up to run the 2009 Salt Lake Marathon. I know..I know..I must be crazy to try and run 26.2 miles. Last year I competed only in Triathlons and I loved every minute of it. I really want to get better and at these. My end goal is to compete in the Ironman Triathlons. While training for these I have found out that I really enjoy running! Running long distances can be very calming, energizing, and spiritual. There is just something about pushing your body to the physical limit while at the same time having all the time in the world to examine your most personal thoughts and feeling without the interuption of daily life. You really get to find out what your made of and what you can do.
Friday, January 16, 2009
I must be crazy!
Posted by Big Poppa at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I just wanted to say, Yes, you are crazy!
And pretty awesome too! It's so cool you are doing this and now enjoying the benefits of it. When is the marathon?
I wish I liked to run. LOL I think it's awesome that you're doing it, though!!
Post a Comment