I had had an awesome time attending the Utah(7) vs BYU (14) game in in Salt Lake this weekend. My big brother Mike was able to fly in from Florida (He is a Utah Alumni). It was alot of fun to be with all my brothers(With exception of my little brother Brock - We Missed You). We had a blast! Even though the score was 48-25 with Utah winning and heading to a BSC bowl game! I was really hoping Utah would lose (sorry Mike) so that my beloved Boise State would jump a head a have a shot at the BCS bowl game. We are currently #9 in the Nation. Go Boise!!! 



Sunday, November 23, 2008
BYU VS UTAH
Posted by Big Poppa at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
We figured you'd want Utah to lose so Boise had a chance at a BCS bowl game. :) That's so awesome you went to the game! I bet you had a ton of fun. and it looks like you had a good time with your brothers. I bet your brother from FL is on cloud nine. :)
Post a Comment