CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

Happy Halloween Everyone!
We had a great trick or treat evening. Everyone recieved tons and tons of candy (Feel free to stop by and eat as much as you want). We are also very excited for Halloween to pass because Grandma and Grandpa have only 2 more months left!!!! Hurry home!


3 comments:

Shirley said...

Yay I love Halloween! The kids look adorable and the video was so cute. I can hardly believe she is walking! The look up at mommy was too precious. :) Hey Laurie, are those the same bunny ears that you got from your bridal shower? Just wondering... :)

jrnelson said...

Your little girl is adorable, she made a cute lion!! I am like you, I LOVE fall when the weather gets cool and the colors change. I also love the snow and can't wait for it to really fly!

Anonymous said...

Ummm... Laurie, are you wearing the bunny ears you got for your bridal shower? Awkward. ha ha. you guys are all way cute!
- Kaysi