I am so proud of my Big brother Matt. Last summer I talked Matt into running a Triathlon with me in the future. He wanted a year to train and get into shape. For the Last 6 months Matt has changed his life around. He started exercising 4 times a week and also started eating right. He has lost close to 25 pounds! I really wanted to run in this Feed the Hungry Thanksgiving day 10K (6.2 miles) race in Idaho Falls and I asked Matt if he would race with me and He said yes. We both ran well and completed the race. I was so proud of Matt, he finished in 63 minutes (Which is an AWESOME time!). Thanks Matt! This will always be one of the moments in my life that I will always remember! I love ya Big Brother! Bring On the Boston Marathon 2010
Sunday, November 30, 2008
My Big Brother
Posted by Big Poppa at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Good job wes..I'm proud of both of you. We missed you guys too. Looks like you had fun.
You guys are so awesome!! I'm very impressed! Hey, check out my blog tomorrow. I'm DETERMINED to update it. :)
Boy, your brother must be incredible! Oh wait, that's me! This was truly a great experience, but it is only the first of many to come! Boston 2010!
Post a Comment