What a absolutley fantastic week we had. My little family had the opportunity to go and visit Grandma & Grandpa Jensen on thier mission in Oakland/San Fransico. We flew out of Salt Lake City Wednesday morning and flew back Sunday evening late. It was so fun to see them again, Its has been 15 months since we had seen them last. They looked so good and work so hard in their mission, I am so proud of them and have missed them so much! This was Mikayla's first time seeing grandma and grandpa, She fell in love with them instantly and we could hardly seperate them. I am really going to have watch when they come home because they are going to spoil here rotten. We were there for 5 days and were able see so many wonderful things. We went to the World Famous Redwood forest, Oakland Temple (Just Beautiful), Alcatraz, Stinson Beach, Fishermens's Warf, and many other historic sites. We miss Grandma and Grandpa so much and can't wait for them to come home.
Next to a Redwood
My Little Angel at Grandma and Grandpa's apartment
The Oakland Temple
Monday, October 6, 2008
Hello - Grandma & Grandpa
Posted by Big Poppa at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I love the San Francisco area.. so beautiful! It's awesome you could go visit your parents. I love senior missions. Some of my favorite memories are visiting my grandparents on their missions. I'm glad you had a blast!
Fun!! It looks like you guys had a great time! I'm sure your parents were super excited to see McKayla!
Post a Comment