Today was time for the little munchkins to have their doctor's appointment and to get shots. Lucky for me they are both pretty tough kids, but I did take grandma Jensen with me just in case. Mikayla got her 2 shots and cried for like 10 seconds, but was then ok. She later kept saying "ouch" and pointing to her leg. She is so tough! Little Brayson had a cute look on his face and then he got a shot. His face then turned sour and he started crying like I haven't heard him before, but he still only cried for like 20 seconds. Now later in the evening and all tylenol'ed up, both kids are pleasant and doing good. Why do we have to put our kids through such torture just to keep them well? Life is hard sometimes.
'
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Shots! Yuck!
Posted by Big Poppa at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Aw you have the cutest kids! I love Brayson's eyes! I'm so excited to see you guys again this weekend!
Post a Comment