CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary Love


Mr. Jensen I just want to tell you how much I love you! The last 3 years have been awesome. We have had so many wonderful times. You truly are my soul mate and I am so lucky to have found you. You are such a wonderful husband. You always treat me with love and respect. You support me in everything I do. You are always very loving and kind. You are a wonderful father! The kids are always excited when you are home and you are so good to them. Thank you for working so hard to support us and love us. I am also so proud of you for working out so hard and getting ready for the marathon's and triathlon's that you do. You are very dedicated to all aspects of your life. Thanks again for loving me and this family. I LOVE YOU with ALL my heart!! Hey What Up?? Nurse Hale

0 comments: