CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Football Camp




This was an exciting week for the Jensen's. Most of you know that ever since last years Blackfoot vs Minico State Football playoff game, Colten has eat, drinked, and breathed football. He loves the Cowboys and Tony Romo is his favorite player. In Southeaster Idaho kids can't play football until the 5th grade and Colten is only a 4th grader and he wishes he could play everyday! In short, HE LOVES FOOTBALL. So this week he was able to attend his 1st football camp held by Blackfoot High School and Boise State. Cloten had a wonderful time and learned so much! I was so pround of him! There is nothing more exciting than seeing your son do so well and have so much fun at the same time!

1 comments:

Shirley said...

I just want to say I absolutely love the new blog look!! It's awesome and I'm totally jealous! You need to design my blog Wes. :)