Mikayla came in to the living room today dressed like this. She is in her pj's, princess shoes, snow cap and coat. I asked her where she was going and she said "bye bye". Then she mounted her rocking horse and started rocking. It was so darn cute. She really is starting to talk quite a bit now. She tries to put sentences together in her own way. She is absolutely adorable! I took this picture of Brayson in his swing. All I have to say is thank goodness for swings. Little Brayson does not like to be put down. A lot of time the swing is my only time to get a little break throughout the day. But, of course, he does get held most of the time because he is so darn cute and he still has the baby (can't resist)smell. I have such cute kids!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Life at home
Posted by Big Poppa at 4:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
You have the Cutiest Kids EVER!
Post a Comment