CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brayson's getting bigger




Little Brayson is 3 weeks old now. He is around 7 pounds and getting bigger every day. Little Mikayla loves her brother. She is constantly kissing him and wanting to "ode im". She is,however, also wanting to help more with him. She tries to unbuckle him from his car seat and swing. Which is dangerous because she has not found her "gentle" side with him. She also buckles all of her babies into his car seat and swing and bouncy chair. So in order for me to buckle Brayson into something I have to first unbuckle other babies. She will be a great mommy. Brayson is starting to sleep somewhat better now. He started last week waking up every 1.5 hours and wanting to eat. The last few nights he has slept for 3-4 hours. It's amazing how an extra hour or two makes you feel in the morning. Well life is good here at the Jensen home. Colten and Wes are making Colten's pinewood derby car. Last year he got 2nd in our ward. We will see how he does this year.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

It's crazy how big that pacifier looks in his mouth! He is so cute. I LOVE his blonde hair. Mikayla sounds so cute. I'm sure it's a hassle having to watch them both, but still so adorable. Nice to see you blogging! :)

Anonymous said...

Laurie I am so happy for you! I would love to go to lunch sometime.I still have your number so I will give you a call. We really need to catch up!~