CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ward Party

Laurie talked me into posting this video from the Ward party earliar this month. We had a professional dance team perform the program. Laurie could not keep her eyes off one of the Hot, Sexy, Talented, Ripped swimmers (third from the left). I was totally embarassed by how she kept throwing herself at this young stud after the show! I believe the video show how manly this guys were....For all your enjoyment,I present Swimming with Animals! ENJOY!

3 comments:

Brock and Kristina said...

hello..???? where's the video. i'm SUPER excited. :)

Shirley said...

Yeah... this is like sending the email without the attachment!

By the way, I found out how you can get it all printed. You actually have a company do it and they will get it all bound for you too. It's called blurb.com. My friend has a book made for each year. I hope this gets you blogging more. ;D

Kathy Malm said...

Hey where's the video??? you got me excited and then nothing