
2 years ago today, I made the Best decision of my life. I can still remember how I felt, like it was yesterday! I was so nervous and excited the minute I picked Laurie up to Celebrate our Valentines's Day in 2007 (Laurie had to work the rest of the week). We went to one of our favorite resturants and had dinner and then one of my students, Our Waitress (Yes, there were about 6 more trying to get a glimpse of what was happening from behind the kitchen door) brought out a package for Laurie. As Laurie went through its contents of the package, I could tell she was just as excited as I was. This was the moment I have waited for my entire life.....How would the women of my dreams answer my question? I pulled out a beautiful ring and asked "Laurie, Will you marry me?" Please, Please, Please say YES, I thought. Sure enough the hottest women on the planet agreed to marry me. My students erupted into cheers! Thanks, Laurie for agreeing to share the rest of your life with me! I love you more today than you will every know!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
2 years ago today!
Posted by Big Poppa at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
oh...so cute wessie-pooh. i'm so happy that you are happy. by the way...you need to check your spelling on irrupted (it is erupted) in case your students are reading. love you wessie!
oh great. making something homemade for a girl friend is one thing, but for you? bro...it will be BETTER than the leg lamp. but in order to be eligible, you have to post it on your blog and pay it forward too. otherwise my pay it forward wouldn't really be a pay it forward....
Wess,
What a beautiful family! It looks like things are going great! Your sweet sis gave me your blog address. Oh, this is your cousin, Kayleen Siepert Oakes. I am looking forward to keeping in touch with extended family better! By the way, I am super impressed by your blogging ability! (You do have some great subjects though!) : ) Nice job! Well, I'll visit again! Take care!
this is brock (I obviously don't read blogs very often) but good job brother you are awesome. by the way we don't practice polygamy and laurie is only the woman of your dreams not women :-)
Mr. Jensen! Oh my gosh! I don't even know if you remember me or not, but you were my favorite teacher in High School! This is Rachel Arnett, well I'm Rachel Steed now. Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment