
What an Awesome day! Another Triathlon under my belt! This was by far the most challenging event yet. The 1/2 mile swim was the hardest leg of the three today (14.3 mile bike, 3.2 mile run). I had a difficult time swimming in the 48-49 degree water. I was disappointed with my results in this leg, but I tried hard and I know that I can do alot better so I have aloy more training to do. During the biking portion, me and excalibur(my bike), were able to make up valuable time by passing 6-9 people. After a quick transition, I started the run (my best event) again, I was able to make up valuable time by passing 3-4 people and finished really strong. I came in 16th place among 68+ people. Despite the results, The feeling of accomplishment is overwhelming.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Blackfoot Pride Days Triathlon
Posted by Big Poppa at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Congratulations! You are amazing Wes... if we ever move up to Idaho you need to make Jared go with you. He's a wuss that needs some butt kicking!
Good job wesly...you're the man. I am so impressed! That wet suit looks pretty good too. Do you need me to help you put a solid color behind your words?...it's kind of hard to read. Maybe when I see you next month.....
Cute outfit Wes! :)
Post a Comment