Wes, what's up man! This is Josh Miles. I don't know if you remember, but you, Abel, and I were all in Geology lab together at ISU in the Fall of 2000. I graduated with Kristina. I didn't know you got married and you already have two kids. Man, the time flies. It looks like you guys are doing great. Good luck with everything!
Summer Time!!! We love this time of year! We have waited so long for shorts, green grass, gardens, and barbeques with family and friends. If your in the neighborhood stop on by! We loved to have you!
3 comments:
What a cutie! I can't wait to hold my niece again. Good job wessie!
Wes, she is darling. What fun these little babies are!! I am so happy you are doing well.
Wes, what's up man! This is Josh Miles. I don't know if you remember, but you, Abel, and I were all in Geology lab together at ISU in the Fall of 2000. I graduated with Kristina. I didn't know you got married and you already have two kids. Man, the time flies. It looks like you guys are doing great. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment